Useful information for Drivers and Fleet Managers.
Arval Active Link
It is supported by our intuitive platform which can be tailored to your needs, providing clear summaries of important data and alerts based on your defined requirements.
Arval Active Link is made up of several options which you can select from for your entire fleet, or by individual vehicles:
Arval Active Link (Core Module)
- Fuel efficiency monitoring covering engine idling, fuel consumption monitoring and benchmarking between vehicles, fuel spend analysis (using fuel card data), CO2 monitoring, fraud identification and fuel efficiency through driving performance
- Vehicle mileage monitoring, providing accurate recording of the vehicles mileage to track under / over contracted mileage or vehicles due for servicing
- Driver behaviour monitoring and benchmarking providing braking and acceleration alerts
- Automated capture of business vs. private mileage for HMRC purposes and the accurate reclaim of private fuel
- Uses actual GPS positioning to track journey distances for optimum accuracy
- Drivers can access, amend and submit their journeys within Arval Mobile+ (our smartphone app) or via the Active Link platform
- Private miles can not be viewed by a Fleet Manager or Admin to protect driver privacy
- This option provides access to real-time positions of vehicles for job allocation/scheduling and start/end times of vehicle usage for operational efficiency
- This optional module is designed for pool vehicles and can differentiate between individual drivers using a shared vehicle to accurately manage performance measures and assessments of individual driving behaviour at any particular point in time
- It can also support the calendar booking of pool vehicles within the online portal