Valuable information, tools and advice for you to view and download.
FAIR WEAR AND TEAR REFERRAL
At Arval, we are committed to providing products and services of the very highest standards.
We understand you’ve received an email from us advising you about end of contract damage that we will be invoicing you for. If you feel you have cause to dispute any of the charges applied we’d be happy to discuss the charges with you. Before doing so please take the time to familiriase yourself with following resources which may help explain some of the charges you have received:
Wear & Tear Referral Process
- some information to help identify you
- the specific charge(s) you would like to discuss
- what your desired outcome would be
- We will be in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know what will happen next
- If we are unable to reach an outcome you are satisfied with, we’ll raise a complaint
- We will investigate your complaint objectively and fairly
- We will be in touch to let you know the outcome
- When we have dealt with your complaint, we will see what we can learn from your experience and feedback in order to continuously improve
We’ll contact you to discuss and resolve your referral within 24 hours from receipt. Please note our working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am til 5.15pm.
Arval UK Ltd is amember of the Financial Ombudsman Service, which offers an independant review service. So if you have referred you Fair Wear & Tear charges to us already and you're still not happy, the Ombudsman will look at your case.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Write to: Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
For more information, visit www.financialombudsman.org.uk