Valuable information, tools and advice for you to view and download.
Arval Active Link
Arval Active Link is our telematics product, which is a unique solution designed by Arval to be fully integrated with our other products and services and delivered within a bespoke Arval platform. When you subscribe to Arval Active Link you will get access to intuitive information which can be tailored to your needs, providing clear summaries of important data and alerts based on your defined requirements.
It focuses on three main customer benefits:
how it works
When you subscribe to this service, you get our core module Arval Active Link. You can then choose to add additional modules to this, depending on what your needs are. Below we will show you all the optional modules available to you, and what they do
Arval Active Link
This is our core module which provides...
Fuel efficiency monitoring (engine idling, fuel consumption monitoring and benchmarking between vehicles, fuel spend analysis using
fuel card data, CO2 monitoring, fraud identification and fuel efficiency through driving performance)
- Vehicle mileage monitoring (accurate recording of the vehicles mileage to track under/over contracted mileage or the need for servicing
- Driver behaviour monitoring and benchmarking (braking, acceleration and aggressive cornering)
- Automated capture of business v’s private miles for HMRC purposes and accurate reclaim for private fuel
- Uses actual GPS positioning for tracking journey distances for optimum accuracy and compliance
Drivers can access, amend and submit their journeys within
via any device
- Private miles cannot be viewed by a Fleet Manager or Admin to protect driver privacy
- This option provides access to real-time location of vehicles for job allocation/scheduling and start/end times of vehicle usage for operational efficiency
- This optional module is designed for pool vehicles and can differentiate between individual drivers using a shared vehicle to accurately manage performance measures and assessments of individual driving behaviour at any particular point in time
Additional Hardware Options
To provide even greater customer choice, two additional hardware options are available for customers:
- Discreet button in the vehicle that drivers can use to switch off tracking of their vehicle whilst they are making private journeys
- Fleet Managers and Admin can receive notifications of when this is activated to ensure it is not used when the driver is known to be driving for business purposes
- Provides additional vehicle alerts (such as service warning alerts that appear on the driver’s dashboard or activation of airbags)