Valuable information, tools and advice for you to view and download.
Your company will benefit from access to brand new cars and vans but without the initial capital outlay required to purchase them. The duration of the lease can be set for two, three, four, or five years during which time you will pay a fixed monthly payment.
You can also add relevant services into the contract for a fixed cost providing certainty and helping you to stay within budget. For example, you can opt for insured lease vehicles from us, add maintenance, breakdown cover and accident management.
At the end of the lease term, you don’t have to worry about selling the vehicles, or wondering what they may be worth on the used car market. Arval Contract Hire means that we manage this and take all of the depreciation risk.
The benefits to you:
- Reliable new vehicles that are fit for purpose promoting a positive image of your business
- The choice to select any vehicle currently on the market
- Fixed monthly payments making it easier to budget
- Competitive prices thanks to our buying power and relationships with the vehicle manufacturers
- The flexibility to set and adapt the contract length and agreed mileage
- Mitigate the risks of the used vehicle market, simply returning your cars and vans to us at the end of the lease
This is for companies which want new vehicles without the outlay of purchasing them. A flexible Finance Lease from Arval is an inexpensive and practical approach to fleet funding. It involves more risk than Contract Hire as the customer is responsible for any shortfall on the sale of the vehicle but any profits achieved at the end of the lease are also reimbursed to the customer.
Sale and Lease Back
This option allows customers to sell their company vehicles to Arval and we will then lease them back. This approach allows the customer to release capital while reducing their exposure to the unpredictable used car market.
This is a good choice for customers who want all the benefits of Contract Hire, but with the option to purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease.