As we approach the 2030 ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel vehicles, it's more important than ever to start making the switch to electric now. Changes to the taxation system, concerns about air quality and the growth in plug-in vehicle alternatives mean that it may be just the right time to look at alternative fuel solutions.
In our second sustainability webinar, we were joined by Craig Login, Property Contract Manager at household brand Vodafone, to discuss their transition journey to electric vehicles. We covered topics such as:
- What made them decide to make the switch?
- The road to an electric fleet: how Vodafone overcame barriers and created opportunities
- Employee engagement and driving EV adoption
- Top tips for other businesses wanting to make the switch
- Looking to the future: next steps to becoming ICE free.
View the Q&A here or get in touch if you'd like to discuss your electrification journey with us.