Valuable information, tools and advice for you to view and download.
Arval's Recommended: BMW 3 Series
Prevent JS Alert
About the BMW 3 Series
For over 40 years the 3 Series has led the field in the compact executive saloon market, and is the benchmark for its rivals. It continues to be high up on the list for customers with a budget for a premium vehicle, especially company car drivers. Among the many reasons it makes a great company car are its smooth drive on the motorway, sharp handling, and fuel efficiency. Although great improvements have been made on fuel efficiency for the petrol and diesel engines, the honour for most efficient however, goes to the BMW 330e the petrol plug-in electric hybrid which has a quoted mpg of 148.7.
Recommended BMW 3 Series
Leasing with Arval
If you are thinking about leasing a BMW 3 Series then we are on hand to help you every step of the way. The 3 Series is a popular choice for company and private car drivers alike, and with our team of leasing experts we can help you find the right vehicle. If you need to know more about the process of leasing a vehicle, then head over to our Arval Explains section, where we will tell you everything you need to know about leasing and the costs involved.
Once you know what vehicle you want, its then time to think about what type of contract you would like. We have 3 options to choose from depending on your needs:
- Economy - Just the vehicle. You get all the benefits of leasing, within a fixed monthly payment. Giving you absolute certainty over your monthly vehicle costs. You will also have the freedom to arrange your own servicing, maintenance, tyres, and insurance.
- Essential - You will receive all the benefits of the Economy package, but with the added convenience of a full maintenance package included within your monthly payments. This will cover routine servicing and premium tyre replacement.
- Total Care - The name says it all. This will provide you with an insured and fully maintained lease vehicle. Just add fuel and drive.
For more information on our products and services available to you, take a look at our Products and Services page
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE KEY FEATURES OF THE BMW 3 Series SALOON
BMW have cut down the trim levels quite a bit, and have settled on some more familiar and obvious choices. Below you will see a snap shot of the options available on each trim level, to help you decide on the right vehicle for your needs:
• 17” V Spoke alloy wheels
• Cruise control
• Matt black exterior styling
• Electric windows and door mirrors
• 17” double spoke alloy wheels
• High gloss black exterior detailing
• Sports front seats
• Sport specific instrument and steering wheel
• 18” M star spoke alloy rims
• M Sport bodykit
• M Sport suspension
• Dakota leather upholstery
M Sport Shadow Edition
• 19” M Sport double spoke alloy wheels
• Darkened light lenses
• High gloss black exterior detailing
• Harman/Kardon speaker system
• 19” M3 alloy wheels
• Active M differential
• Adaptive M suspension
• Carbonfibre reinforced plastic roof
- Child Seat - The 3 Series saloon has 2 ISOFIX points on the 2 outer seats of the rear bench seat.
- Safety - The BMW 3 Series gained a 5 star NCAP rating back in 2012, however since then later versions have benefited from newer safety technologies developed by BMW.
- Will my family fit in the 3 Series Saloon? - It will comfortably fit 4 adults and a child in the middle rear seat, which is normal for a compact 4dr executive saloon.
- What is the boot space like? - It is what you would expect from a compact saloon, it gives a generous 480 litres which will easily hold a full set of golf clubs or a baby buggy and some large holdalls. However If you are looking a vehicle with even more boot storage, then you may need to consider the larger 3 Series GT and the 3 Series Touring.