Valuable information, tools and advice for you to view and download.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve got a question about our vehicles or services, who we are or how to find us, please see the frequently asked questions below.
If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please call us on 0370 419 7000 and we'll be happy to help.
If you are not currently an Arval customer:
- For sales enquiries call 0345 266 5602
- For general enquiries call 0370 419 7000
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can use our contact form.
For existing Arval customers:
Please call the Arval Driver Contact Centre on 0370 600 4499.
Available 24/7, we’re happy to answer all your questions and queries, no matter how big or small.
- Alternatively, log in to your Arval account with your username and password through Arval Connect.
We have three offices in the UK. Here are the addresses:
Windmill Hill Business Park
Phone - 01793 887000
Phone - 0870 419 5969
Old Hall Road
Phone - 0161 976 7456
We have been providing vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions in the UK for more than 40 years. During this time we have built up a great deal of experience and expertise as well as great relationships with important industry partners, including all of the vehicle manufacturers.
We work with business of all sizes and across the full range of industry sectors; from small businesses with a single car or van right through to international corporates with thousands. It’s not a one size fits all approach though and we have specialist teams dedicated to each segment so that we can provide specific advice and support.
Absolutely, we lease more than 35,000 vans in the UK alone. We have specialist van experts within our business and robust processes in place. Arval Van Solutions covers all bases, from selecting the right vehicles and fitting them with bespoke equipment to servicing and maintenance and managing downtime supported by our expert Technical Centre in Birmingham.
We offer the full range of vehicle funding and fleet management products. They include:
We are a fully owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s best rated banks and the leading bank in the Eurozone. The stability and security that their ownership provides allows us to invest in our business so that we can provide the best possible service to you. You can find out more information about BNP Paribas on their website – www.bnpparibas.co.uk.
The UK is a very important market for us but we are an international company. We have offices in 28 countries and many more through the Element-Arval Global Alliance. If you are looking for an international partner, we have specialist, multi-lingual teams who can help you with a truly international fleet solution.
To see all the countries in which Arval operates, please see our Arval World map.
There are a number of reasons why thousands of businesses of all sizes choose Contract Hire:
- It works for business – it’s the most popular company vehicle funding method in the UK
- Cost control - a fixed monthly cost makes budgeting easier plus there are tax benefits
- Free up capital - new vehicles without the up-front costs, freeing up money for you to invest
- Competitive costs – purchasing thousands of vehicles, you will benefit from our buying power
- No risk - you can eliminate the risks of vehicle depreciation and maintenance (where guaranteed maintenance is taken).
- Any vehicle - choose from the full range of cars and light commercial vehicles on the market
- Less administration - allowing you to focus on your core business
The vehicle agreement specifies a pre-agreed contract length and mileage. If you exceed the agreed mileage, we are likely to have incurred additional losses that we were not expecting. Therefore you may be charged an excess mileage charge based on the end mileage of the vehicle. In addition, we price our vehicles contracts assuming the vehicle comes back in a good condition. If the vehicle is returned with damage or missing items then we could charge for this, depending on the severity.
Vehicle leasing is as relevant to smaller companies as it is to larger organisations. Whether you have one vehicle or one hundred you can benefit from cost savings, reduced administration, risk mitigation and the choice and support that Arval provides to its customers.
- Tyres (any damaged tyres will be replaced within the maintenance budget. Any replacements in the event of theft, abuse, neglect or vandalism will be recharged)
- Mechanical breakdown cover
- Any worn items
We don't include:
- Glass / windscreens
- Accident damage
- Driver abuse items
- Replacement items through damage and neglect
We have a highly trained, UK-based driver call centre available to drivers 24-hours a day 7 days a week. It’s there to support drivers with their questions and issues. We regularly run surveys to make sure that we are supporting drivers as effectively as we can and the satisfaction levels are always high.